For one of my classes -- Sleep, Surrender, and Sabbath -- we are required to complete a project. We can choose whatever we wish, as long as it pertains to the themes of the class. Thus, I have decided to practice the 'restoration' aspect of the Sabbath by committing to 8 hours of sleep each night. So far I have failed miserably... which is why I find myself writing here! :) As my professor recommended, a journal would be helpful so that I can write about my struggles, joys, delights, etc. My ultimate hope is that as I learn to restructure my time, I will find more time to actively pursue the Lord. I want to learn to delight in the Lord.. and to delight in the life that He has created.
I know that some of you may still check this blog periodically -- seeing as it was my blog from the Global Student Program this past summer. You are welcome to comment on whatever I write... but it will probably be more like a journal for my personal reflection, just so you know!
Love love love,
Krista
No comments:
Post a Comment