Monday, March 1, 2010

Restructuring...

So far, restructuring my time has been a mess. It takes incredible pro-activity to change my schedule around. Last night, I was in bed at 10:30 because I had to wake up at 5:30. However, my mom called me right as I was about to fall asleep.. What was I to do? Ignore it for the sake of my class or make an exception? Of Course, I made an exception. I succeeded in one part of my goal -- going to sleep before 11.. however, I still failed at getting 8 hours of sleep.

My goal is to restructure my time... by doing my homework during the 'daytime' hours 7:30-8:00. In doing this, I may be able to sleep 8 hours at night and also have more time to delight in the Lord. The problem is... where do I begin? If I start with sleeping 8 hours, my homework will get cut. If I start by doing my homemork, I might stay up late to finish it. I feel like I am in a never ending cycle of staying up late to finish homework, and then oversleeping in the morning.

Ahhh. Frustrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment